|Mergers & Acquisitions||Business Action Advisor||Investment Banking|
First Executive Business Planning
Return to 1exec Home Page
$1,000,000 ($1 Million) Positive Financial Criteria Example - Integrity Computation
A = Offering Entity SI = Shareholder-Investor
Goal: Profit for All Parties
1) Goal Number One: Raise $1 Million with 1Million Total Entity Shares for SI and A
2) SI: 400,000 Shares @ $2.50 = $1,000,000 Raised
3) SI: 400,000 Shares A: 600,000 Shares = 1 Million Entity Shares @ $1 Share = $1,000,000
4) $2.50 SI Shares revert to $1 Shares because A owns 60% of Entity Shares
5) Goal Number Two: SI (Shareholder-Investor) require minimum Return on Investment (ROI)
6) SI Minimum ROI = $2.50 Share X 2 = $5 Share X 1 Million Shares = $5 Million Entity Share Price Value
7) Entity Ideal Share Value 5 Years Goal = $7.50 or more.
8) All 1 Million Shares Total Entity Value 5 Years Goal $5 Million - $10M
8) A - 5 Year Goal 60% Share = $3 Million - $6 Million
9) SI - 5 Year Goal 40% Share = $2 Million - $4 Million
Few products and services can produce ROI returns that will attract angel investors or venture capitalists. Most require a 200% five year annual ROI.
There are industries as agriculture and real estate that will attract investors with 100% five year annual ROI. With above example the share value-distribution total is 400% or 5 X original Entity share price of one dollar.
Most venture capitalist require an Entity to have product/service commercialization and a marketing record.
There are many situations when an established Entity with adequate assets and cash flow that additional shares can be offered.
Entity management must observe the significant criteria of operating with OPM (other people's money i.e. SI Shareholder-Investor).
Return to 1exec Home Page
K. B. (Ken) Wheeler
Financial Exchange Coterie
Mergers & Acquisitions-Investment Banking Intermediary
Florida International Trade Center
5654 Marquesas Circle
Sarasota, FL 34233-3331
Licensed Real Estate Broker
375 Southeast Rosenkranz Drive
Waukee Iowa 50253
Cell Direct: 515.238.9266
Transactions subject to the U. S. A. PATRIOT ACT
Financial Exchange Coterie (FEC) Home Page
1031 Exchange Investments at www.1031fec.com
Kenneth Wheeler DBA Financial Exchange Coterie
Greater Des Moines Partnership
One's property of value inevitably transfers ownership, with or without one's wishes.
Prepare now to save your family wealth. Ken Wheeler
As consultants we do not market stock or securities. We advise and can recommend significant alternative methods to market stock or assets while maintaining a positive entity-investor relationship.
Kenneth Wheeler DBA Financial Exchange Coterie (FEC) - Licensed Real Estate Broker
FEC Affiliates: 1031FEC - First Executive - 1Exec
Copyright © 2014 K. B. Wheeler All rights reserved
Last Modified: 10/07/2014
This counter value to website staff only for tracking response and may not indicate actual qualified visitor viewings.